| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nueve De Julio in March is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in March is far from dry. Some 138.3mm (5.4in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Nueve De Julio March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nueve De Julio, Argentina
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nueve De Julio:
- Rosario, Argentina - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) N
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 343 kms (213.1 miles) NE
- Pergamino, Argentina - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) N
- Colonia, Uruguay - 305 kms (189.5 miles) ENE
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) ENE
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 238.9 kms (148.4 miles) ENE
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 225 kms (139.8 miles) ENE
- La Plata, Argentina - 276.3 kms (171.7 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 326.4 kms (202.8 miles) E
- Dolores, Argentina - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) ESE
- Azul, Argentina - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) SSE